Saturday 3 February 2018

Jade T Fisher Art Recent Paintings

Jade T Fisher Art Recent Paintings


Welcome to my page, my online gallery where you 
can see my most recent paintings.
As an artist I love bold colour and loosing myself 
in movement and texture whilst I paint.

If you feel refreshed and uplifted when viewing my work 
then that makes me happy as  am here to inspire!
All of the paintings shown here are for sale. 



The Lilac Hour .....Acrylic on Canvas 50cm square 
$480 inc P and P Australia wide

Luscious.... Acrylic on canvas 50cm square 
$480 inc P and P Australia wide

Following the Sun Acrylic on Canvas 1m square 
$1480

'
Songbird... Acrylic on board  25cm square $350 inc P and P

INDIGO BLUES SERIES


'I love to immerse myself in calming blue hues

The beautiful goldfish symbolise my need to feel free'

-Jade T Fisher

Splash 2... Acrylic on canvas 1m square $1800

Making A Splash Acrylic on canvas 1m square $1800




Splash 1...Acrylic on canvas 1m square $1800


HOW TO PURCHASE

Most of the paintings can be sent by post.
Packaging is free.
Payment methods are Direct deposit, Paypal or credit card.
To reserve a painting email me your choice on jadetandiwe@gmail.com
or phone me on 0409679649




2 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful Jade. You should be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Jade. Very impressed with blog.

    ReplyDelete